Monday, July 18, 2011

The Last Three Months

I never thought I'd use a blog, but here I am.  I just want to write my heart out, I guess. :)  In the last three months we've added Braelyn to our little family.  What a blessing she has been!  I love her so much, and just thinking about the fact that I will have to go back to work, even part time, in one month is so hard for me!  I feel very torn and nervous about that.  Will I be able to balance everything?  Will I still be an effective teacher and an effective mother?  I will definitely pray overtime about that in the coming weeks!  I'm almost getting a little panicked and teary-eyed over it right now.  

At any rate, via my own measurements, since we don't go back to the doctor until 4 months, at 3 months she is 13lbs, 2oz and 24.5 inches long.  Both of those are above average.  She's sleeping 6-8 hours a time at night, which is wonderful!  

Braelyn has started babbling quite a bit.  She doesn't really make word sounds, but it's much different then only crying!  The funniest is when she's unhappy and she does a crying-babbling mix.  She's definitely not happy, but not unhappy enough to just cry!  She loves to lift her legs up and roll onto her side.  We had three month pictures taken and she smiled so big for several of them.  They turned out much better than I anticipated.

No comments: