The adventures and messes of Nate, Gretchen, Braelyn, and Addison
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
7 months!
I weighed Braelyn this morning and by our scale she's 17 lbs 3 oz. I don't know how that would translate to the doctor's scale... :) We are having massive problems sleeping at our house lately. Braelyn has some congestion/cold stuff going on, but the sleep problems predate that. Needless to say, I'm exhausted and I have a cold. I did get 2.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night. I'm trying a few things because apparently hoping she'll grow out of it is not working. :) I am very much looking forward to Thanksgiving break next week, though I wish we'd be able to just stay home all week instead of going to the conference in CA and messing with her sleep more! Yesterday she fell asleep at Autumn's while she was sitting up. Oh well. At least she actually got some sleep which is better than I can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment