Saturday, June 29, 2013

More pictures

I finally uploaded the pictures from our camera to my computer, so here's some more pictures.

Braelyn seeing her sister for the first time at the hospital.  Everything seemed to take forever at the hospital...I was in triage for 3 hours, then got moved to a labor and delivery room and the nurse took forever to come in and get things going.  I was in the labor and delivery room for almost 5 hours after giving birth before I was moved to the regular room.  So Braelyn got to meet her sister in the labor and delivery room.

 
 The ride home with both girls.  Getting out of the hospital was a bit of a fiasco.
Both girls taking naps while Daddy was at VBS.  Yay!

First bath!
Some big sister/little sister shirt pictures.  I can't rotate that second one for some reason.

And Addison making some funny faces.  Is that second one her first smile?


Oh and I forgot, the hospital gave Nate and I a present... (and yes, that's sparkling apple juice)













No comments: