And here's Braelyn riding her trike. She was doing really well with potty training and then for some reason decided to stop going on the potty because she didn't want to. So we went back and forth with diapers for a day or so, and she's back going pee on the potty at least. It's kind of annoying because she will still rarely tell me when she needs to go, so it's more that I make her go when I'm thinking about it.
We went to the pumpkin patch at Gilcrease Orchard. Braelyn, Addison, and I went there with a Little Lambs group from Mountain View, and Nate wanted to go with us too, so we went a second time on the weekend. Here's the view of the pumpkin patch, Braelyn's in the middle of the "road" and Nate is further up in blue. Braelyn really liked the pumpkin patch.
Braelyn liked walking on top of the hay bale "maze".
We made caramel apples. Braelyn was very excited by this. Her interest in caramel apples started because a student gave Nate a Mickey Mouse caramel apple, which as you can see below, we attempted to recreate, sort of.
We had to fix our toilet because one of the bolts came out...the flange was rusted because apparently the toilet was leaking for a while. I was fixing it in our bathroom and had brought Addison in on her bouncer. Braelyn decided to come in with her chair and sit and "feed" her baby. Nate decided to take pictures.
We went trick or treating! Well...trunk and treating at Lamb of God. Braelyn was Tinkerbell...my mom made the dress, I did the hem and made the wings. Braelyn wanted a sparkly headband, so we used some sparkly ribbon. Braelyn put pink glitter on the wings.
Braelyn's latest picture-taking thing is to open her mouth all the way.
Braelyn really wanted to hold Addison.
This was a nice picture.
Addison wasn't too happy about it.
This is typical. I'm not sure what Braelyn's doing here.
Braelyn holding her pumpkin.
Braelyn holding her trick or treating bucket.
Addison!
Getting ready to go trunk and treat.
Her first time trick or treating!
There was a Mickey themed "trunk". She doesn't seem very excited here. It was past her bedtime, so she was pretty tired.
There were some clowns doing balloon animals, she asked for a kitty. She really liked the whole experience, except for possibly the smores booth run by the boy scouts. She liked roasting the marshmallow, but didn't have any interest in eating it.
In the car on the way home. She isn't asleep, I don't think....I'm fairly certain she stayed awake the entire ride home, which was pretty impressive.



No comments:
Post a Comment