Saturday, August 13, 2011

4 Month Stats

We had Braelyn's four month appointment yesterday (Friday, 4/12).  She got her shots and just had a checkup.  She's 13 lbs, 6 oz, which is pretty much right on the 50th percentile.  She's 24.25 inches long which is also around the 50th percentile.  Her head circumference (I don't get this one...why is it important?) is in the 25th percentile.  So she's average in basically everything.  Nate took her to the doctor and apparently the pain from the shots pale in comparison to being hungry, if the intensity of her cries is a measure of that.  She did have a fever last night and all day today, so it's been a little rough for her.  We did a lot of sitting around with a washcloth on her head.

We did also take her to Harry Potter today.   We are crazy, and I shouldn't have agreed to it since she had a fever, but it is definitely cooler in the movie theater then in our house, so I suppose I could justify it that way...  She did well.  I had to take her out a few times since she was crying, but every time as soon as I got up, she was fine.  I think she was just tired of sitting there, which I can understand.  It was a long movie. :)  So, today she saw her first movie...haha.

No comments: