She loves:
Anything we are holding.
Diaper changes (being naked)
Her sister
Sitting up (not by herself)
She doesn't like:
Wet/dirty diapers
I would say daddy, but pretty much anyone other than mommy
Sleeping at night, though she generally takes decent naps? Weird.
We will try some food with her this weekend and see if she's a better eater than her sister. She's getting a little more of a personality and it looks like there may be some competition between the two girls as they get older.
Here are some pictures. I have more on the camera that I need to upload to the computer.
Big sister holding the Christmas countdown nutcracker we have with a Faith Lutheran Santa hat on it...the things you can get at our school store (the hat came free with purchase). She was shushing him to "sleep".
Braelyn is excited about Christmas. She loves doing the Advent calendar every day and can't wait to do the kings. (It's a nativity) Nate's family is coming out so that should be special.


No comments:
Post a Comment