Sunday, April 15, 2012

The rest of spring break

So the rest of spring break we went to the Children's Museum (that admission is much more worth it than the zoo...except we actually all got in free!).  Nate took pictures of Braelyn there on his phone.  Someday I might get those to post here.  We went to a park and played with Braelyn, pictures will follow.  And we celebrated Easter and colored eggs.  Here's some pictures:

Getting ready to go down a slide (with some help) and at the bottom.

Playing on the structure.

 Playing with the tic-tac-toe board.
 Braelyn and Nate went down the tornado slide together.
 Her Easter basket.
 I found an egg that rattles!
 Yay Easter!
 I really want to have the eggs and color them but Mommy and Daddy won't let me!

 I got an egg and slammed it on the table...
I got a hold of one of the dye bowls...
 And I get a little bit of hard boiled egg to try.
 All our dyed eggs!

No comments: