Thursday, April 18, 2013

2 year checkup

We had our two-year checkup today, with a new doctor.  Our old doctor left the practice to do something else.  I actually really like the new doctor much better than the old one.  Anyway, Braelyn is 23 pounds (like the 8th percentile), up 2 pounds from 18 months.  And she's 34 inches (55th percentile).  I don't remember what she was at 18 months and don't feel like looking it up.  Her head circumference was up as well.  So she's skinny and tall, I guess.  The doctor wasn't concerned because her muscle tone is good and it's obvious from her height that she's growing.  Her BMI is still like in the 1st percentile or something like that.  The doctor was impressed with her facial expressions...she said that the expressions she makes and how she communicates with her face is that of an older child.

Anyway, she's healthy and I guess we're doing something OK even though I'd still like for her to eat more and better. 

No comments: