Saturday, July 12, 2014

Spring Break/Easter

Over spring break, besides celebrating Braelyn's birthday, we went with the Mountain View Little Lambs group to Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay.  We got a guided tour, so that was interesting.

Big lizard.
 The people feeding the turtles.
 I'm trying to help Braelyn pet the stingrays.  It was not the most successful thing because the water was just too deep for her to get to touch them without her falling in.
 The jellyfish.
 Here's the stingrays we were trying to pet.
 Addison looking at fish.
 Sea turtle!
 Stingray/shark.  I can't remember what it was called exactly, but it's sort of both.  Or it looks like a mix of both, I guess.

The Little Lambs group.  Next to Braelyn is her buddy Brielle who was born four days before Braelyn.  Too bad she is moving to Lincoln (no fair!) this summer.

 We got to go in their "education room" and have a little extra time.  This is a chocolate chip starfish.

Here's some other random pictures from spring break...playing in the front yard.


We got a new larger pool for the girls this year.  Addison is not super fond of it unless one of us is in there with her.


 Addison in her swimsuit!

And then, here's pictures of Easter.  I don't know why the first two didn't stay rotated when I uploaded them.  Sorry.  They are of some cute girls in Easter dresses waiting for the Easter egg hunt to get start.


Braelyn picking up eggs.
 Addison playing with the empty eggs after the hunt.
 Braelyn getting in to her basket after church.
 Dying Easter eggs!
 All done!

No comments: